Popular Posts!

LEVIS JEAN SHOP!

Friday, September 30, 2011

Joke: How to Ask for Salaries Increase!

Negotiating for a salaries pay raise or wage increment can be difficult for those without experience. Here is a funny way you can adopt to fight for the pay increase from your company, but beware of the consequences!

Letter asking for pay increment

Dear Bo$$,
There are many important thing$ in life, but to ordinary employee$ like me, we require $ome thing mo$t de$perately to $urvive in thi$ economy. I think you will be under$tanding of the need$ of u$ worker$ who have given $o much $upport, $weat and $ervice to your firm.
I am $ure with your intellect, you will gue$$ what I mean and re$pond favourably.
Your$ $incerely

Letter from your boss

The next day, you may receive this type of reply instead:
Dear colleague,
I kNOw you have been working very hard. However despite the improving ecoNOmy, NOthing much has changed for our company. In fact, you must have NOticed that our company is NOt doing NOticeably well as yet.
NOw the newspapers are saying that leading ecoNOmists canNOt be sure if the world may go into aNOther recession. In fact, things may turn bad in NOvember.
I have NOthing more to add NOw. You kNOw what I mean.
Yours truly, Boss

Ref:http://www.salarysingapore.com

No comments:

My Blog List