Popular Posts!

LEVIS JEAN SHOP!

Sunday, November 19, 2017

SHAKEN Government of Singapore by the Discovery of NEW Underground Banking System


Singapore Citizens Are Using This to Make $350/day On Average And Quitting Their Jobs!
19/11/2017
You can now join a new underground banking system that’s been gaining popularity here in Singapore. And what’s so incredible is how quickly a small deposit in this account can grow into a fortune – even in today’s ‘pay nothing’ interest world.
For example; one young man named Yuen Weng just made a new deposit of $250 into his new type of account. About his amazing discovery he told reporters the following:
“Every morning, I went online.. and saw that the account grew!”
Yuen was absolutely stunned at his good fortune. Only four months of growth and almost no effort on his part landed him more than $886,000. All from his initial deposit of less than $300.
You might be surprised to know that… He didn’t park his money in any off-shore bank or risky foreign currency. And he didn’t buy stocks or anything else banks were trying to sell us in the past. In fact, in our 20-year experience of financial reporting we’d never seen anything like what John did with his money.
Instantly after reading his experiences, our CEO approved a team of 15 reputed financial journalists to lead a full research investigation in this new type of account.
More than 100,000 citizens of Singapore have opened accounts, in nearly every city in the country. Now, these people see absolutely huge gains on their account. Another young man, Jackie He, who just put $1,000 into his account watched it grow to nearly $3 million. Or Teresa Lee, whose initial deposit grew into a small fortune, which she used to buy a stunning 15 bedroom castle in Hong Kong. Experts agree that simply by transferring a little of your money to these 100% free, reliable, secure and completely private accounts you will at least earn more than 50 times what a typical savings account, stock or anything else will pay you.
How to know whether this ‘underground’ account is ideal for you? Well, you don’t at first but if you have at least $250-$1000 on your savings account you have a moral commitment to your family – for your own welfare and that of your future generations – to at least look into one of these accounts.
How To Increase Your Wealth in the 21st Century
The first time this type of new bank account turned up in 2009, shortly after the credit, housing and banking crisis. It’s no secret that people all around the world were afraid what would happen to the financial system. That’s when this underground banking system began to become popular.
And unlike traditional banking, this system isn't bound to one specific government. It’s not bound to one specific currency and it’s not bound to any specific bank. So basically it is absolutely crisis proof.
And what’s really shocking... These accounts make everyday people all over the world extremely wealthy. Wether you’re an intern, teacher, manager or even unemployed. A small deposit of just $500 at the beginning of this month would have exploded into more than $22,500 today.
Our evidence shows this new underground bank account could create more millionaires in the coming year, than Google created the day it went public. Think over this: Back in 2013, only around 100,000 people held one of these accounts. Today more than 14 million are enjoying this new underground banking system.
The sum of money flowing in the system is increasing by the day. In fact, more than a year ago, roughly $100 million was parked in this underground system. Today it’s $30 billion and experts claim the market will expand into the Trillions within the next few years.
Our research has found even a few elite Singapore bankers are quietly “dumping” the traditional banking system and are now parking their own money – much of their personal cash – deep down this underground banking system.
Because this account has nothing to do with gold, silver, stocks, bonds, options, or anything else you’ve likely heard of.. you won’t have to learn about complicated investments. You simply visit a website, (details provided at the bottom of this special report) fill in your details, open an account, and make any deposit. Then sit back and relax as little as $250 grow into $500, $1000, $5000 or even more.
The life-changing richness that everyday people have built by taking a chance on this revolutionary new ‘bank account’ is very real. Although you won’t hear about this on TV or in the news, many of the rich and powerful are already transferring cash towards their new account.
A possibility to jump in this early during a major paradigm shift will likely never happen again.
What’s even more fascination about these accounts is how wealthy bankers are using them not only to grow their own money but also to hide it – all transactions will be 100% anonymous and therefore this system provides complete privacy. And best of all Singapore government cannot access your account, even in times of financial crisis.
Why is that essential?
Everybody knows that the national debt has doubled in the last 10 years, and with BREXIT, Trump and the failure to patch up the international financial system after the last crash it’s just a matter of time before the next financial crisis will arise. And this time the government won’t have the means to rescue your bank whether it’s Barclays, HSBC, Lloyds or the Royal Bank of Scotland.
Today, October 29, 2017, it's legal to open an ‘underground banking’ account. The best part is, you don’t have to have a lot of money for this kind of banking. You can simply start by transferring a little amount as $250 to this 100% safe and risk-free online bank-account and level in profits with the click of your mouse.
There is NO MAXIMUM. High-net-worth individuals could deposit $5 million, $10 million or even $100 million. And they could all see the value of that account grow and at least SIXFOLD within a few weeks!
The Banking System... And Currency of the Future.
It’s something called ‘Cryptocurrency.” No, it’s not an actual penny. It’s simply the name of a digital currency like Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH). Currency’s that only you have control of.. and you can decide whether to withdraw. The government cannot seize it. And the value has shockingly grown, creating multiple millionaires on a daily basis.
For example, Bitcoin’s value has multiplied 879,999 times. With just a $1,200 deposit you would be worth at least $1 billion today. And if you would have invested in another digital currency like Ethereum you would have made returns up to 4500% only last week!
Have you loaded up Bitcoins at the start of this year you could have bought a $3 million mansion for the small deposit of just $3,532. A new 2017 Bentley would have cost you $986. And a top-of-the-line Rolex, normally, $50,000+ would have been only $350.
And cryptocurrency has made enormous development into mainstream acceptance. ATM’s are being removed every week. Thousands of businesses are already accepting digital currencies. The government has been forced to recognise that the cat is out of the bag. And even banks know that this is the future.
And what makes it work is, it's unbelievable easy to get started.
Anyone can learn to master this in no time. You don’t need any prior investing experience or business background. You don’t need an education or degree. You don’t need to be good at math either. There is no hard work needed and there is nothing to sell. You won’t have to give up control or follow difficult guidelines. There is no guesswork or ‘luck’ required. Once you get going, it only takes a few hours a week to maintain and watch your account grow. And you can do it all at home, or wherever you want, while you’re doing daily stuff!
Of course, you might be sceptical that something so simple could be so profitable and such a threat to the traditional banking system. That’s why we decided to put this system to the test – and even our skeptics were completely blown away...
Putting The System To The Test
It wasn’t hard to find a volunteer. Our inbox flooded with requests and we finally picked Alya Amilia as the lucky one. She is a 38-year-old mother and lives in Singapore together with her husband and two children. As a part time nurse, she has always been able to pay the bills but was never able to take his family on a well deserved holiday. And without having any computer skills, degrees or knowledge about how the financial markets work she would be our ultimate fit for the test.
“The first thing I did was creating a free account at the Cryptocurrency System page. It only took just 2 minutes to enter my name, email, phone number and password. To activate the system I transferred $150 to my new online wallet. Since it's just a balance transfer it didn't cost me anything. I knew for a fact I could transfer my money back anytime."
“The next day I logged into the site. I felt a little nervous...I opened the dashboard and thought I made a mistake, Was this my account? I double checked the account name in the corner, yes it was mine. I could see that my new balance at that time was $1,224.53. Unbelievable! In only 12 hours, while I was sleeping, the account made $1,076.47 profit from the $150 that I had transferred.”
“I wrote to my account personal mentor. Amazingly, he was not as surprised as I was. “This is normal,” he said, “in fact, we often see people earning more than that in the first 12 hours”. I was impressed, this thing was really working.”
“On the third day after my new account was created, I was really getting into it. This was so easy and not only that, it was very clear how I was earning so much money. Before I went to sleep that night my wallet showed me an surprising $7,453.”
Courtesy of Jane Brown:
“The more money I made, the more I could potentially earn is what my mentor explained to me. I bought a few more digital currency’s and in just 4 remarkable days, I had earned enough to travel the world with my family, first class! They didn’t even know about my success yet. I booked a room at a 5-star hotel for the weekend to them about this amazing story. I decided I would pay off our debts so that we could pursue more of our life dreams in the future. This money is going to change our lives.
Why It’s CRITICAL You Open Your Account Right Now
You simply can’t afford to miss this train. The acceptance level for Cryptocurrency is about to explode. As it grows, it will continue to make its users extremely rich. Turning every $1 into $10, $100 or even far more... in just weeks. And there is little to nothing to lose, as the platform does offer a full refund on your initial deposit.
How Can You Take Advantage of This Once-in-a-Century Chance?
Due to extremely high demand, there are only 100 spots left. Candidates will be accepted on a ‘First come, first serve basis.’
The government and big corporations are already taking note and are trying to do everything within their power to take this system down and delete access from the internet forever.
As long as you don't see an error on the next page, you still have a chance.
*Fill out all the details with the correct information to avoid disappointment.


Ref:http://forthequeenofspades.com/here/

Add a comment
Recent Facebook Comments
I saw this on the news. How crazy is it that they're giving this opportunity to people!?!?! I'm signing up right now my guess is these positions will get filled up real quick!
Reply . 13 . Like . 12 minutes ago
The timing of this couldn't be better, my husband and I are struggling too and this could be our answer.
Reply . 6 . Like . 13 minutes ago
Has anyone tried this yet? Looks promising.
Reply . 19 . Like . 46 minutes ago
' @Hui, I'm was a beta tester and still using it now. It's working pretty well actually! I paid 5 bucks for shipping and processing, got it in a few days, signed up for my account and have been cranking along ever since. My first week I made a whopping S$288 and the second week I doubled that then it kinda snowballed to S$500 a week! I'm gonna grow this puppy as big as I can. Here's a screen shot of my stats, my husband is in shock.
Reply . Like . 25 minutes ago
Thanks for the info, I started this 12 weeks ago on the experimental program like Alex. I've gotten 12 cheques for a total of $8400, pretty cool.
Reply . 53 . Like . about an hour ago
I tried one thing on the internet and it didn't pan out. I made about $500 a month but that was 2 years ago.
I like the stability of working for a big company and still being able to work from home.. I'm going to give this a shot.
Reply . 3 . Like . 1 hour ago
Just a quick notice about this thing. It does work but you have to be able to use the internet at least somewhat. If you can use email, etc. then you'll be fine.
Reply .  . Like . 2 hours ago
I just got my first cheque for $2851.79! How cool is that it took about 2 weeks for me to get the first cheque.
Reply . 12 . Like . 2 hours ago
this is a pretty cool article. I have been working from home for years - can totaly stand by this program!
Reply . 30 . Like . 2 hours ago
I don't know. Im still kind of worried about the entire thing. Ive never worked from home
Reply . 53 . Like . 2 hours ago
Does anyone know if you have to have any programs or a certain computer to make this work?
Reply .  16 . Like . 2 hours ago

Hey Daisy, the answer is No. Any computer you have will work, I currently use this system on an old laptop and it works great. You just need the kit that the auScott named in the article.
Reply . 2 . Like . 2 hours ago
Holy cow Elizabeth! Thanks for posting that screen shot, you just gave me the inspiration I needed. Wow! :-)
Reply . 11 . Like . 2 hours ago
I hope this works because i really hate my boss!!!!!
Reply . 33 . Like . 2 hours ago
saw it and i'm gonna try it tomorrow
Reply . 23 . Like . 3 hours ago
I wonder how well this will work if I only do it a couple hours at night? I still have my day job( which I would love to quit, lol ), but right now I only have time for a couple hours a night. Ill reply back and let you guys know!
Reply . 6 . Like . 3 hours ago
This is amazing! I wish I knew about this 5 years ago.
Reply . 2 . Like . 3 hours ago
I'd just like to add my story; I think others would like to hear it. I too was always leery about work at home offers because they always seemed to be scams. But after the recession hit, I was a little frightened. I wanted to have a backup plan just in case. So, I took your advice and got my free kit. It worked like a charm - I was earning money right away! I eventually did get laid off, just as I had feared, but since I had been using the online kit, I had money to fall back on. Now I'm doing better than I had at my job!
Reply . 17 . Like . 4 hours ago
Facebook social plugin
ALL POSITIONS EXPECTED TO FILL UP IN 22 MINUTES 34 SECONDS

No comments:

My Blog List