Popular Posts!

LEVIS JEAN SHOP!

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

E M Deng Ziqi "You are not really happy"

G E M Deng Ziqi "You are not really happy"

 
Crying in the crowd you just want to become a transparent colorYou will never dream or pain or heartbeat againYou have decided that you have decidedYou quietly endure holding tightly in the fist heart yesterdayThe more memories the more hurt the more peopleThe more in the palm of the hand to leave a deep and shallow depth of cutyou are not really happyYour smile is just the protective color you wearYou decided not to hate and decided not to loveKeep your soul locked forever bodyThe world laughed and you laughed togetherWhen living is a rule is not your choiceSo you stumbled with the tears fluttering walkyou are not really happyYour wound will never completely healI stand on your left like a galaxy across theIs it really sorry to hold until the old and then regret ityou are not really happyYour laugh is just the protective color you wearYou decided not to hate and decided not to loveKeep your soul locked forever bodyyou are not really happyYour wound will never completely healI stand on your left like a galaxy across theIs it really sorry to hold until the oldYou deserve real happinessYou should take off the protective color you wearWhy is it lost and punished?Can not let the sadness all over at the moment to start living againI know your injury I understandI want you happy I want you happy I want you happyI know I know I want you happy I want you happy I want you happyI want you happy I want you happy I want you happyI know I know I want you happy I want you happy I want you happyI want you happy
Read more: G.E.M. - You Are Not Real Happy You Are Not Really Happy Lyrics | MetroLyricsCategory

No comments:

My Blog List