Popular Posts!

LEVIS JEAN SHOP!

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Singaporean earning $2,500 monthly cannot obtain loan from HDB to buyflat

Buying a flat is a problem for me. I am self employed and my wife is a house wife. Earning about 30 k yearly but when I try to buy a flat and apply for housing loan eligibility, HDB ask for my bank statement.

After submitting my statement for 1 yr, they telling me my loan is not approve. Reasons is that I have not enough saving in the bank and HDB cannot give me a loan. They want me to have constant of saving in order to obtain a loan from them afraid that I will not pay for the loan. They are telling me HDB is only giving loan to those who is rich and to those who put their saving in the bank.

In the first place if I have the cash I will not need to apply a loan from HDB and I will buy a condo or bungalow already. In the newspaper, I can see advertisement that family enough $900 per month can buy a flat and get a loan from HDB. Now I earn $2500 cannot get a loan from HDB.I need to save up a year to show them in order to obtain a loan from them.

My wife and mother is not getting along very well, we often quarrel over housing matters but I got to wait for 1 year to obtain a loan. Hopefully, we can go through this 1 year, if not I will have to divorce over this housing matters and my daughter will have to grow up in a broken family. If all this will to happen , I will thank the govt and HDB for letting all this to happen.
Wish me luck!

23 Responses to seen here> “Singaporean earning $2,500 monthly cannot obtain loan from HDB to buy flat”

SPENCER SIM
Ref:temasek

No comments:

My Blog List