Popular Posts!

LEVIS JEAN SHOP!

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

My Blog's music player!

My online free music player! Does anybody else listen to music at online?
My Blog's Music!..............


Does anybody NOT listen to music?

Just wondering how NOT listening to music for a long period of time would affect my own productions.. Maybe NOT listening to music could help me discover my own sound..

Anybody NOT listen to music?

I go through phases of it, depending on what I'm doing at the time. Finding a balance between overwhelming and completely removing yourself is important. Listening gives me ideas, while not listening gives me time to process and apply. I teach music to kids as a day gig, so I'm forced to learn songs I normally wouldn't, which is cool and terrible at the same time. I for one wouldn't blame you if you turned on AM radio now and then.



Link To This Playlist:


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Favorites

  Standalone Player



Music Code For Bogs & Website.....
Share Link Embed:

No comments:

My Blog List