Popular Posts!

LEVIS JEAN SHOP!

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

 
  • Hello, I love to trade and when I win, I love it even more! In fact, I was using a different method, until I found this website and it has worked much better for me. I trade often and I invested $1,000. Today I am standing at over $2000 earnings and I do not want to stop. All that I have to say is, follow the video, which is what I did. :-) 
    * * * * *
  • I started off with the minimum, as I am currently a student. I started with $200 and have increased my capital to $430, it's been way too easy! 
    * * * * *
  • I started using this method 1 week ago and I am very happy because to be honest I do not know anything about binary options and my account is already positive. I hope it will continue ... I believe and I would recommend this site to all beginners like me. 
    * * * * *
  • Well, I did everything they suggested on this website and video and it really worked! I did not believe it would at first, but I actually gained significant profits. I put $300 into my account and I'm already at $1300. Ok well, I'm currently not working at the moment, so for me it is huge :-). 
    * * * * *
  • I decided to post a message here because I am happy to have found this site that helped me a lot, because I thought I was a little crazy to start trading binary options as I didn't even know what it was. But after following the instructions on the website and video, I feel like a pro! 
    * * * * *
  • I’m kicking myself that I haven't found this site before! Now I win! And even if I lose from time to time, I still win more often. 
    * * * * *
  • I didn’t get it right away, but with some practice and by watching the video maybe 3 or 4 times my account is growing little by little. 
    * * * * *
  • Thank you for this site. I start with $500 and I’m already on $1500 – I wasn’t hoping for that much! I’m glad I found you! 
    * * * * *
Follow these 3 steps...
Start by opening an account on OneTwoTrade. There are many different sites on which you can trade binary options, but OneTwoTrade is by far the most intuitive and the easiest to use for beginners. That's the site I use to trade binary options on a daily basis to grow my capital following the strategy explained in the video above. 

The trading system shown here is based on trend following, a strategy widely used by many professional traders and recognized for its effectiveness. An asset rises or falls when pushed in that direction by large financial institutions that influence the financial markets such as investment funds and banks. The principle of this method is very simple: 

If the recent history of an asset shows a significant and constant increase, the probability that it will continue to rise in the near future is higher than the probability that it will turn around and go the other way. We would therefore invest on the asset going up. 

Obviously, the same logic applies in the case of a decline. Here are the 3 different trends that can be spotted on charts: 

Upward Trend: 
Click « UP »
Downward Trend: 
Click « DOWN »
Neutral Trend: 
Do not open a position.
Even if you follow the system perfectly, it is definitely normal to lose some of these trades you get into. Indeed, you just can't expect to win all the time, as no trader in the world can do that! 

The method of trend following will enable you to make more winning trades than losing ones, which enables you to make significant gains on your account in the long run. There may be a bad day where you will make several losing trades, that is why it is important to follow this strict rule of investment: each position you open should not represent more than 5% of your capital. 

If you have $200 on your account, each open position should be $10 tops 
If you have $500 on your account, each open position should be $25 tops 
If you have $1,000 on your account, each open position should be $50 tops 
If you have $2,000 on your account, each open position should be $100 tops 

Let's get started... 

SiteMinimum DepositRegistration
onetwotrade
Minimum Deposit: $200 
Minimum Position: $5 




No comments:

My Blog List