Popular Posts!

LEVIS JEAN SHOP!

Friday, July 28, 2017

Lets play mouth Harp (Jew's harp) with UUTAi. Music-lesson

Lesson 1, Lets play mouth Harp (Jew's harp) with UUTAi. Music-lesson

If you interested with ancient shamanic musical instruments and want to learn how to play on it, you are on the right way, in the right place! I will explain and show you how to make this magic! all secrets, advices, support from jews harp virtuoso Uutai from Yakutia! Welcome, my dear Friends!

Lesson 2, First secret! Lets play Mouth Harp (Jew's harp) with UUTAi. Music .

If you interested with ancient shamanic musical instrument - Khomus, you can find all the secrets how to play and make a beautiful meditative sound here, on my channel. Welcome to the magical world of Khomus! Enjoy and feel it with your heart! Good luck my dear friends! First lesson here ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿผ https://youtu.be/H6VuYmsD0is


Lesson 3, "How to play Mouth-Harp", or Jew's harp, Simple Khomus Magic with UUTAi. 

Khomus (jew's harp) - most ancient shamanic musical instrument. If you are interested How to play this instrument - you are at the right place! I will open to you all the secrets of these magical sounds.

Check out my first lessons here on my youtube channel! 
 

Lesson 4 "How to play Jew's Harp" with UUTAi (Olena Podluzhnaya)

If you interested with ancient shamanic musical instrument Jew's harp or Khomus, you can find all the secrets how to play and make a beautiful meditative sound here, on my channel. Wcelcome to the magical world of Khomus! Enjoy and feel it with your heart! Good luck my dear friends!
 

Lesson 5 "Let's play Jew's Harp" with UUTAi. "Coco Khomus"๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜˜๐ŸŽถ 

Lesson 6: How to play Jaw Harp with Uutai! Let's breathe! 

............................

Shamanic music confused and scared the judges of tv-show


No comments:

My Blog List