Popular Posts!

LEVIS JEAN SHOP!

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Men love big breasted girl!

http://www.lady1314.com.cn | Published :2012-06-28 11:32 

  [REVIEW] small chest of a woman, men will despise it? I started not believe, until one day, with her ​​husband, shopping, walking the face of several sexy beauty husband Huner hot the V groove to hook to, even I did not hear, talk to him and kept glancing also walked.Me angry, even playing with kicking the curse: "see you head and ah, wretched!" He was my fight pain, actually blurted out: "how do you so unreasonable! Own chest, you can not wait another woman just like you, I like plump type I froze the first time I felt a small chest to bring the pain and humiliation of the woman, they fiercely swear: I want breast!! test: you need much cup the satisfaction of the men who
  Sexy acquaintance, her husband said that the gap is too big!
  5 years ago, my husband and I know, when I was 34B, although not large, but it is also lots of flesh. Curvy, see my people say I'm feminine, Straight said her husband blessed.My husband also liked me round the chest, although joked better ......
  I insist on breastfeeding, she is also explosive fertilizer after giving birth, so weaned quickly, lose weight, slim, and the chest has shriveled, the original firm 34B becomes A nipple pathetic droop in baggy skin, had little chest looks even more remote.
Baby suck deflated, and crazy weight loss, chest looks small. Advice: after breast-feeding, you should care for your chest, the point here, so that the chest quickly UP!
  Only a small chest, my husband actually despise?
  Later talked to him several times, his prevarication that his momentary angry words nonsense still love me, and told me not to worry. I have mixed feelings, do not know whether to love him or hate him, the only one who knows: In this era of temptation and desire, I want to breast, I want to become sexy! Behind every little chest MM has a bitter, look at more breast exchange of experiences
  Later talked to him several times, his prevarication nonsense that his momentary angry words, and still love me, and told me not to worry. But the lips say no mind, in fact they rarely touch me! Sometimes arose at midnight actually saw him in secretly browsing those yellow pages, really anger and shame! I have mixed feelings, do not know whether to love him or hate him , is the only one who knows: In this era of temptation and desire, I want to breast, I want to become sexy!
  Determination without know-how, the breast becomes desperation
  Breast light determination is not enough, I collect a lot of breast enhancement methods from the Internet, the first try is a common essential oils, said to be able to open hole breast, I spent 2 months, I feel that the addition to the skin is delicate, did not do effect. Find a friend to go to the salon consulting, she said the general breast oil can only reach the skin layer, it is difficult to breast nutritional supplement breast cells, breast difficult to achieve the "boiling point value. Why are general breast enhancement products is not obvious?


The pectoralis minor atrophy woman oil massage is nothing but clouds

  And from a friend that broke a traditional Chinese medicine prescriptions a day, boil to drink less than two weeks to die at home all day enveloped the Smell, Xunde baby always cry own TV drama dark and bitter and astringent medicine do not drink it. And got breast medicated, braised trotter peanuts, chicken livers fried bamboo shoots, chicken feet bean soup ... also follow the trend to buy green papaya powder, breast milk tea, eat a few months, look awfully a lot, but the chest is still not seen movement .


Looking at breast enhancement product had eaten the cow sounded! More breast bitterness, they experienced with you

  Tried the N kinds of breast enhancement methods were almost desperate to feel that life is like that shriveled sagging breasts as malaise, with her husband's indifference, and my heart more dull.
  Heartbroken, I went to Xiamen to find girlfriends outing to see that she was surprised one year but not, she had a flat chest towering plump, charming cleavage, that my eyes are straight (not since the subject blow to see women have a peek at the habits of the chest)
  Listen to my meal complained her sound and gas but also funny, repeatedly said "you save the, look at me, now changed so that the", quite a pretty she at least have D of the chest, recommended I go to use Korea remains charming Dan posture 3D boiling point breast essential oils (not generally essential oils oh), I doubt ask, I've used essential oils, but no, this is really effective it? She also unclear, said this is not essential oils in general, that I can try before you try her with leftover.

  • Men love large chest female (2)



    This girlfriends become "chest pressing

      Surprise: remains charming Dan posture 3D boiling point breast oil, chest secondary development
      Woman thing women know better girlfriends say that breast oil, South Korea remains charming Dan posture 3D boiling point, you can let the chest secondary natural development, he gave me three bottles of essential oils, mainly to get through the acupuncture points on the 1st of essential oils, activate breast cells to best "hunger" state. The 2nd oil transporting nutrients, so the "hunger" breast the cells rapidly fullness plump. The 3rd oil, the compact Huanen breasts Fengting, delicate, consolidate breast effect. Not feel the first twelve days to four days, I felt chest a little heat rose up, feeling back to the era of young girls look kind of development, own a look in the mirror, chest slightly upturned, it seems really is effective! User Record: chest secondary development of the whole look


    Getting a little "off level"

      I quickly called with girlfriends good news, and online ordering set Breasts Fengting installed (2 boxes) (PS remains charming Dan posture officials rushed to go, she said: that this product is the only official website straight sale, no wonder the previous ecstatic I did not find) in accordance with the use. First of all, I drop the right amount of essential oil in the palm of the hand, rub evenly, then the fingers of both hands, circled around the entire breast tissue, 3 seconds per stop, and then hands open, the cleavage down parallel to the press until the breasts peripheral. 8-shaped breasts massage, each action repeated 20 times. Probably do seven days, continued chest rose up feeling shriveled sagging breasts bulging up slowly, underwear tight fast you want to explode, I quickly put on a B cup underwear, I did not expect, after a certain period of time, B cup and to be discarded!


    Gradually exposed cleavage, joy!

      Redouble their efforts are finished using the suit, my God! I actually becomes "chest pressing"! Breasts plump Lordliness, the skin becomes very delicate elastic, a V groove naturally present, wearing low-cut dress himself could not help live in the United States was drooling, excited ah!
      With the success of breast enhancement, I'm looking back lost confidence, and her husband looked at me every day sexy home every day early as I contented but also depressing thing: I went out dressed slightly exposed point, he it immediately forced me to change an ordinary dress, very, very nervous!


    Sexiest of a PP, husband favorite

      Excitement, curious to see the official website of the remains charming Dan posture, saw a lot of MM experience of breast, carefully read her family's breast principle, this essential oil is different from the general breast oil, it is the original 3D boiling point breast enhancement method breast breast instantly reach the boiling point value "cup" bang, bang "to rise! its main ingredient is Pueraria Thailand and Korea ginseng expensive breast enhancement ingredients, Thailand Pueraria different from ordinary Pueraria her home with 10 Pueraria natural growth of more than a year made ​​the inside breast substances activity than other the Pueraria high many times, but also to stimulate the secondary development of the female breast, the breast natural growth. Even my postpartum sagging breast through breast oil remains charming Dan Ricci 3D boiling point to make up. It seems that choosing the right product, breast really not at all difficult!
      [Postscript] I believe we can guess the outcome it! I told my husband and good as ever, women become beautiful sexy cardiothoracic also wide and too big, say he is now nervous than I had nervous lot, ha ha! However, as with all want breast JMS To tell the truth, the breast is not necessarily men, more their own self-confidence and beauty. Here hurry breast!

No comments:

My Blog List